Content curation is known as a particular process of sharing information or facts on certain topics that people do a lot of searching for. It is not just about sharing information. As a matter of fact, it is about providing concise information to people. These information have been carefully researched, selected, and organized into a blog post. Plus, your own commentary is added to the blog post.
Needless to say, this process is used by a lot of individuals online in order to achieve high rankings and other benefits. But what if you are offered with a very efficient tool that lets you discover and curate content with lightning fast results? This is where CurationSoft 3.0 comes into the scenario.
What Is CurationSoft 3.0?
CurationSoft 3.0 is known as a no. 1 tool that allows users to discover, review, and curate content. With this, you will be able to curate content and come up with Google-friendly blog posts. With this tool, you will be able to discover and curate content from Facebook, Twitter, Wiipedia, Ebay, Amazon, Google blogs, and a lot more. This tool has been used by more than 18,500 users all across the world.
The Best Thing About CurationSoft 3.0
One great thing about this tool is the fact that it works on about any available platform, including Google+, Tumblr, Joomla, Facebook, Drupal, Blogger, and WordPress. Needless to say, it gives you so much convenience.
The Different Features Of CurationSoft 3.0
To know more about CurationSoft 3.0, here is a list of the different features you should know about this tool.
1. Improved Rankings – Every website or business owner wants to achieve rankings. Good thing, CurationSoft 3.0 can come to the rescue. This tool is able to build back links and improve your search engine rankings. Since you are creating content that are relevant and informative, Google is more likely to rank you higher on search engines.
2. It Is Flexible Enough – Another feature of this tool is that it works anywhere. In other words, the choices are endless. For instance, you can just drag and drop content from the software into an HTML text editor. You can use almost any platform.
3. Fast And Easy To Use – One of the best features of this tool is the fact that it is user-friendly. It is simple and easy to use. With this, you can search for a particular keyword and then select your content. After which, you can drag and drop and then add your commentary. The final part is to post it.
4. You Have Access To Various Sources – Another great feature of this tool is its multiple sources. It enables you to search blogs and other content on Google News, Youtube, Twitter, and other sites.
5. It Enables To Generate Links -This is probably one of the best features of this tool. Every time you link to a particular blog in the tool, it allows to generate a pingback. Once the blog you are linking to accepts it, then you will have a link from that blog.
6. Saves You Time – With CurationSoft 3.0, you can post exceptionally curated blog posts that your readers will love. It allows you to curate content in no time, so it saves you time.
7. No Copyright Issues – Moreover, when using this tool, you do not have to worry about Copyright issues or problems because the photos and blogs are licensed and properly sourced.
Important to know: Content Curation is not duplicated content, is about republishing content with attributes, Big G will love you for doing this!
How it can help you?
By posting interesting content from third sources your website visitors will tend to show more interest on your website. Why? because it helps them by showing them highly relevant content regarding to their query.
Also you will draw attention of webmasters, since you will be linking to their website it is very likely to check out your website and if you have set up everything tidy and nice might surprise you with a business suggestion? or even a backlink from their site to yours!
See how it works?
Is it Google safe?
100% safe, no worries about pandas, or kangaroos because all you do is 1000% legal (all attributes are in place and therefore no worries)